The Sunday Currently | 03

8:04 PM Eunnah 0 Comments


re – reading
“Maybe Someday” by Colleen Hoover. I’ve read this book countless times and each experience always feels like the first one.  

eating
Italian spaghetti! Yum yum

thinking
about a bunch of things I need to accomplish for school. I feel like I’m on an unreliable boat trying to navigate through the black ore of the night in a raging ocean – one wrong step taken and it will sink.

smelling
nothing. I’m just.. breathing – which for my part is already difficult given that I’m suspecting that I’m ill.

wishing
for time to fast-forward to my graduation day. On the other hand, half of myself is also wishing for it to slow down a bit because.. hello? I’m getting old here!

Hoping
that I’m healthy 

wearing
a decent version of Maria Mercedes’ red dress that I should’ve worn on Christmas day instead. Hehe.

loving
my height. Yup, I’m starting to accept its restrictions.

wanting
to travel the world, especially France. Cliché line but true. After reading “Anna and the French Kiss” by Stephanie Perkins, the urge to travel places upon places suddenly bloomed in my insides.

needing
to visit Baguio and get a whip of its fresh air again. I just miss the places I considered my home. #sepanx quota na ko

feeling
physically tired. With all of the things I need to finish, I’m shocked to even find time typing this on tumblr. Ha ha ha

You Might Also Like

0 comments: