The Sunday Currently | 04

3:02 PM Eunnah 0 Comments


reading
“Extraordinary Means” by Robyn Schneider 

eating drinking
Nescafé Mocha! Yes, it seems that I’ve turned into a coffee lover now.

thinking
about how I will be able to finish all the given requirements before Tuesday. I hate this sinking feeling.

smelling
the scent of Revlon off my hair. It’s weird how I’m expecting to smell burnt chemicals, yet I’m met with just natural-scented conditioner. 

wishing
for this semester to be over with me swinging a flag of rainbow-colored victory.

hoping
for good grades! *fingers crossed*

wearing
my sports attire. I don’t even know why. I’m just snuggled up in a sofa anyway.

loving
my locks. Yup, I’ve managed to get over the fact that my highlights are now gone.

wanting
to go up the sky and see the clouds beneath my feet. 

needing
to eat. Today is a one shot altanghap day. (almusal, tanghali, hapunan)

feeling
overwhelmed. ugh acads ugh

You Might Also Like

0 comments: