LTS Literacy Lessons | (Not a) Session 7

12:57 AM Eunnah 1 Comments


After over thinking for quite a while, I have finally decided to just blog about the unsettling feelings and lingering guilt of unintentionally not attending the session last April 3.


I want to start this by apologizing to both my student and my teachers. I’m sorry po. I really didn’t intend to suddenly not show up last Monday, but I’m not going to excuse myself from my mistake. It is my duty to be present in every session because I have a student whom I am responsible for. I’m sorry po. I made a promise in the beginning of this semester that I will always be in attendance unless there is a plausible reason against it. Shamefully, the reason why I was absent last session doesn’t have any hint of reasonability. Truth be told, I was absent because I missed my alarm(s) and overslept. I’m sorry po. It is really embarrassing for me to admit this seemingly silly reason, but it’s the truth—something that I’m adamant not to repeat again. T_____T

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. It happens to the best of us. Please don't beat yourself up for it. Knowing the responsible student you have been in class, you've suffered enough for having missed the session last April 3. There are still a few more sessions left--I'm sure you'll do the best you can in these remaining teaching moments with your tutee :)

    ReplyDelete