Bonding Sessions with Abba Father | 01

12:06 AM Eunnah 0 Comments

These are grace filled phrases that the Father has revealed to me tonight! May these words that are processed on sticky notes, be forever stuck in my heart. 

Tonight’s revelation: “The good fight” // “Our Father, the Creator.”




I was struck with deep loneliness the moment I stepped inside my transient room. I am an introvert, I am used to being alone. I prefer to be because I find solitude in it. But in this particular moment, in this very particular place, I’d rather not. This is the place where I practice “being all alone” only in the bathroom. From the moment I wake up until I fall sleep, I am surrounded by people. Of course, we don’t usually show that we are sad when our friends are having a great time with us. Even though we’re depressed inside, we smile and laugh with them.
My friends aren’t here with me to laugh with.
I wasn’t here with them to pretend.
The first sentence that came out of my mouth that time was, “Tayong dalawa lang dito Lord, noh?” I smiled a bitter smile. I thought I was fine. I thought I was already secured. I was losing it, for the thousandth time again.
With the cold air matching how I feel, I broke down and cried.
While hugging my knees to my chest, I asked God to take away the pain, the shame. I don’t want it anymore.
Just then, I was reminded of the lyrics written by UNSPOKEN.
SOMETIMES PAIN’S THE ONLY WAY THAT WE CAN LEARN
I immediately opened my laptop. I wanted to hear it but I forgot the title of the song. So I just clicked on “Call It Grace” by the same band. I cried as I listen. Asking God over and over again to take away all of it. I can’t take this struggle anymore.
The next thing that happened completely blew me away. “The Good Fight” started playing which left me and my tears awestruck by just the verse.
KEEP FIGHTING THE GOOD FIGHT
KEEP LETTING YOUR LIGHT SHINE
‘CAUSE I’M NEVER GONNA LEAVE YOU
ALWAYS GONNA SEE YOU THROUGH TO THE OTHER SIDE
KEEP FIGHTING THE GOOD FIGHT
It was so surreal, it was like: it is God Himself who’s singing me the lyrics. It had me relishing the thought of His sweet, sweet voice telling me,
“You’ve fought the good fight. Job well done, my child.”
Isn’t it dreamy? He gave me new hope and strength to fight so that when it is all over, I’d look back and say, “It is all worth it.”
Right after that, I had the resolution to start reading the whole Bible from Genesis, a chapter at a time. Would you believe? Genesis 1 has struck me all the same.
The Lord reminded me of His sovereignty. His power over me, His creation. He has prepared the blueprint of my life even before I have inhaled my first breath. The battlefield where I am now, is planned. I just have to trust Him, my Creator, my Father. For I am His.

Heo 12:06 AM 7/14/2015

You Might Also Like

0 comments: