The Sunday Currently | 01

8:07 AM Eunnah 0 Comments


Hooray for my first The Sunday Currently! A series where I/we blog about mundane things I/we currently do.

Read on, if you're bored. Haha.

reading
The Book of Genesis. I decided to read the Bible correspondingly. In that manner, (1) I wouldn’t miss a single verse. (2) I wouldn’t have an excuse not to read the Book of Revelations. I kind of avoid that book as much as possible. Using that pabebe excuse of most Christians which is, “I’m not ready.”

eating
Kamote.(?) The orange-ish one. I’m aiming for a healthier wellbeing so I’m eating a whole lot of it—including its peel.

thinking
of someone I’ve been infatuated with; which I’m trying not to think about. I know I’m having a pretty bad job at it. And honestly speaking, I’m really, really trying not to think about that person. (Oh, Father, help me.)

smelling
My chemically saturated hair. I re-bleached and re-coloured my hair last Tuesday night. My hair smells not-like-my-hair. I half heartedly regret dyeing it. But then again, I can just grow it out if I want my natural locks back. On other note, I’m planning to dye the bleached parts at the back of my head red since I’m not really a fan of golden back highlights.
Credits to KM

wishing
for my height to increase. At least, grow an inch taller.

hoping
for good friends in Diliman? *sigh* I don’t know. I’m just trusting God’s plan in this.

wearing
my loose off-shoulder blouse which reaaally exposes my chest bones. Yikes.

loving
that little hope inside of me. It’s still there!

wanting
to hug someone I really miss, but can’t. Yup. Sad.

needing
to gain weight in a healthy manner. Seriously, you can’t distinguish my body from a broom. And considering that I’ll be in ball gowns for a night in a few months from now? (debut) This isn’t good at all. Also, as a consequence of being an underweight, I feel flimsy and lightweight all the time.

feeling
frail and dizzy. Like I’m drunk. (No I haven’t been drunk. It’s just an expression.)

Disclaimer: I know it should be ‘writing’ instead of ‘eating’. I replaced it because I think it would be more interesting.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: