The Sunday Currently | 02

10:04 PM Eunnah 0 Comments



Hooray for my first The Sunday Currently! A series where I/we blog about mundane things I/we currently do.

Read on, if you're bored. Haha.


Reading
A Thousand Pieces of You. It’s been a while since the last book I’ve put down so I’m trying my best to get back on track as I continue to juggle the debut planning and my other responsibilities.

Eating
M&m’s. I can feel my cavity-filled tooth aching and I know I should stop eating sweets but.. how can I say no to chocolate?

Listening
to random Christian songs. I’m hunting appropriate music for my debut so I’m currently on a music downloading spree. Mostly, I want the playlist on my debut to consist of Christian songs.

Smelling
the tension-filled air. I’m in a difficult situation right now wherein I want to curse my life and give up. But no. I won’t let Satan win another battle in a portion of aspect of my life.

Wishing
for time to take a break and rest so vacation can last a little longer.

Hoping
to finish my life projects (Tedious blueprint of Debut, list of subjects to enlist on 29) as soon as possible! I’m claiming it!

Wearing
le striped tee. I almost gave this shirt away as a freebie for fun. Good thing I didn’t.. or I won’t be wearing this today. Haha.

Loving
The Glass Garden! Aaah! Considering that it’s an indoor garden (perfect for the enchanted forest theme) with air-conditioning, a height-wise ceiling for draping and other designs,  a dramatic staircase leading to the venue,  it’s almost everything that I want! (Nothing’s perfect. I can find a flaw or two in any events venue but it’s the closest to what I’ve envisioned.)

Wanting
to dye my hair red so badly! But I’m afraid it would contradict my clothes/make up during the pre debut photoshoot.

Needing
to gain at least 9 pounds so my BMI would be normal! I’m underweight duh. Woohoo! Claiming this as well!

feeling
sooo tired. As I’m typing this, I can’t believe the time says 8:05 PM. My body is screaming midnight or so.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: